Flagging Service Process
The process of flagging these ads on craigslist is as follows:
- Go to the craigslist website and log in to your account. You can still flag messages if you choose not to log in or if you don’t have one.
- Select the country, state or region of the posting you want to flag.
- Click the sub-category containing the post you want to flag. Once selected, craigslist displays a list of postings in the selected category. Postings are processed according to the dates.
- Scroll down the list and check the post you want to flag. If you are unable to see it, use the search tool to locate it. When you find the post, click it.
- Click a flagging option from the ‘please flag with care’ box’ to flag your post. You can choose from options such as ‘miscategorized’ or ‘prohibited’. Once you have selected the appropriate option, craigslist displays a ‘Thanks for flagging’ message.
Thus, this is how a craigslist flagging service works.
the account is very good quality and I am using it without any problem. So thank you.
Aron A. Partain
Perfect Pva Accounts For Any Kind Of Work.
Wow! His delivery was lightning fast! He was easy to talk to and understood my request! I would definitely recommend it!
Charles K. Sensabaugh
Old Service figure amazing
I am very happy with the delivery and seller. I am hoping to buy it again in the future. Yes, I recommend it.
James N. Mitchell
Really nice returns policy
Faster service than others. I am really pleased.
Really Amazing services. I Highly Recommend
Norman J. Freeman
This website Support is very quickly
Jason J. Siegrist
It’s hard to find educated people on this particular topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks
Blake P. Barrios
Perfect accounts got for my work